This has been such a full month already.
- I started a job ~my first ever~ for Sensible Health and Mobility Initiatives… Linked above.
- The job is also a traineeship for a Business Administration Cert III (no idea what happened to I and II) I’m waiting for my books to turn up since I opted out of doing it online… argh my eyes.
I’ve been filing, spread sheeting, typing up letters, invoicing (under supervision), website reshuffling, scooter servicing (under strict supervision), filling orders for first aid kits, restocking first aid kits, mailing, deliveries, taking photos, and making coffee. I’m sure there’s other stuff too, but the best bit is I’m rarely standing still. Goes by in a blur and I haven’t felt the need to look at my watch.
- We’ve started Friday Ketchup again for 2013… in March we will officially begin our third season.
- I’ve entered a couple of my photos into the Sunday Mail Summer of Photography competition. Haven’t heard anything back from them but it took courage to take the leap and submit.
- Managed to get my February Aussie spec fiction book read (Keri Arthur woohoo!)
- Vision Writers was a roaring success this month. It makes me so excited for the rest of the year.
- Kiddo has been asked to try out for the district netball team… this blew me away. We’ll have to have a family discussion about the possibilities of this happening, but I would love for her to experience something like this.
Things that make me smile this month.
News that The Night Creatures Trilogy by Marianne de Pierres is to be published world wide.
News that Diamond Eyes by Anita Bell is to be made into a movie.
News that family members are achieving great marks for hard work.
Finding this for hubby’s Valentine’s gift
And the kiddo liked the look of this sweet little plant
There have been a few not so nice things to happen recently, but I want to keep my focus on the positive. Share the happiness and hope that what I put out, people feel they should pass along and pay it forward. Even if it’s sharing a smile with a stranger or wishing your bus driver a nice day.
What is making you smile this month?